Thursday, November 6, 2014

After episode 14... Spoiler Alert!!!! My Lovely Girl

Okay, so my heart is partially broken now. Yes. Dal Bong finally died and I sobbed for like 30 minutes. My sweet Rain cried again and I cried with him. The shining moment of this episode was when Se Na came with her Dal Bong head, and told him not to blame himself anymore and that he was with her sister. OMG. I cried even harder and then he said that he missed her and I cried again. Yeesh. What is wrong with you Korean Drama? Why must you pull at my heart strings so? Anyways, the final episodes are coming out now and I am sort of scared about what is gonna happen. I love Blondie and I want him to be happy of course, but she's gonna have to turn down his proposal or whatever it was inside of the box.
And may I enter the anger at him for "outing" them on live radio whenever they weren't actually dating in the first place. However, you can see how much he really likes her...Oh well, he's gonna have to get over it.
Also, Young or whatever his name is, we call him crescent face. He is a total JERK! Oh mer gersh. How could he tell her that Rain cheated on her sister? Grrrrrrr. He is sooooooo rude!! I would totally have decked him one, I can tell ya. The savior of this episode goes to Rain's friend who we call Same Hair Syndrome. He is the one with the ear piercing and a calm nature. THANK GOD someone finally decided to tell Se Na the truth. Geez. Thank you. I am glad I know the truth now.
And lastly, can we talk about how Dal Bong ran to Se Na right before he collapsed??? EEEEK. So adorable and then they took him to the beach...AAAAAHHHHH.... Sobbing. Anyways, R.I.P Dal Bong. You were a beautiful doggy, and a pretty puppy. Rest easy with Se Na's sister. <3


No comments:

Post a Comment