Thursday, October 23, 2014

My Lovely Girl

Okay. So. My Lovely Girl, My Lovable Girl, etc. Oh. My. God. Rain Bi is so freaking hot he could set on fire. Se Na is really plain but really beautiful. They quite obviously are totally freaking crazy about each other. GET IT TOGETHER ALREADY. Then there is this girl that looks like freaking Voldemort. She has such a crush on my Rain. She needs to get over herself or over a cliff... I could handle that too. Then there's Blondie or Shi Woo. He is really cute, but for real though he cannot have Se Na. She is Rain's girl. Get over it. I'm sorry, you are really cute and all and I wish you all the love in the world but unfortunately you CAN"T have her. Yes, the shoe thing was cute and you get points for that, but you did reject her song. Seriously. This show has me in knots... KNOTS. Again... Let's look at how very attractive Rain is...
And his dog is freaking cute and has CANCER! He talks to his dog like its a baby. If that doesn't seal the deal on him, I do not know what does. Okay. My Lovely Girl rant over for now. To be continued.
So here is what I think of this Voldemort Bitch...

Just sayin..... 
Okay guys, It has been a couple of episodes and days later, and let's just say that I have cooled off some. Okay, a lot. I no longer hate Voldemort bitch as much so I will return to calling her Voldemort. She has impressed me a lot these last couple of episodes. She has a couple of respect points back in her corner. And as for Blondie... Well. I still love him and still feel so sorry for being so in love with someone who doesn't love him back :'( It's okay Blondie.. I love you even though you aren't Blondie anymore. Now... as for the rest of this entry... HOLY CRAP, how about that liplock... First, we have Rain crying, because the sweet doggie collapsed, and then next thing ya know he's kissing Se Na. Don't get me wrong I am most definitely not complaining, I just wish he hadn't have kissed her and then freaked out on her. Which of course had Voldie fire her, but that is a couple of episodes ago so I am still in the forgiving stage. So of course, after Rain gets through his jackass stage, he goes and apologizes to Se Na and she kisses him for his birthday... really just a peck... I would have jumped him, but in respect for Korean Drama, I will accept it. Can I also talk about how cute Se Na's roommate and her boyfriend are? They are legit adorable.  And for the fan girls like me... Here is their first kiss... Adorable right?????





              

No comments:

Post a Comment